Mattson Technology provides customized and innovative service solutions to our installed based to enhance system productivity and performance throughout the entire product life cycle. Our customer support offerings include: product support, upgrades, spares, and mature product sales and refurbishment tools.
We are committed to providing our customers with:
- Experienced resources that are willing to go the extra mile to meet our customers’ needs.
- Fast deployment of Mattson Technology certified field service engineers.
- All our field service engineers are provided with product specific training and field experience as part of a formalized Field Service Engineer Certification program.
- On-time delivery for our spare parts.
- We maintain a 24 x 7 global support response center to handle your questions and incoming orders.
- We offer on-site spares consignment programs and/or maintain local Mattson Technology-managed spares depots to ensure we meet or exceed committed lead times.
- Cost effective, original, high performance spare parts.
- Flexible global support and service options to meet our customers’ needs whenever they arise, and wherever they are based.
- Upgrades that provide our customers with technology and productivity enhancements.
- On wafer performance improvements
- Technology nodes upgrades
- Throughput, MTBC and MTBF improvements
Our product support, spares and service offerings include:
- Preventive maintenance service
- Preventive maintenance spares kits
- Service contract offerings
- Labor only
- Labor and parts
- Labor bank programs
- Standard work week arrangements
- Extended work week arrangements
- After-hours support
- On-call support options
- On-demand service options
- Project-based services – tool relocation or tool conversion
- Process engineering services
- Product specific upgrade kits
- Technical support backup
- Customized software solution development
- Spare parts – on-site consignment programs
- Spare parts – local depots
- Spare parts – refurbishment and service exchange programs
- Spare parts – failure analysis
- “Lite” refurbishment options, including on-site or at Mattson Technology’s factory
- Standard refurbishment options
- Mature product tool sales
Contact our customer support teams at: